Monday, August 6, 2012

Classroom Seating

~ Meeting Place ~
I wanted to share a little more of my classroom seating.  The space is not yet decorated, but my refurbished antique chair from the antique mall last year still looks amazing.  I love buying old things and painting them!  The crates look fabulous in the room :) Last year I bought round bathroom rugs from Target instead of a large area rug.

I love these rugs for 3 massive reasons:
1. They can go anywhere in the room.
2. The kids think they are fun.
3. They are easy to wash - just throw them in the laundry!

~ Rug (folded) and Knee Rest ~
This year I also bought foam gardening knee rests to use as "bottom" cushions when on the floor.  They were on a ridiculous clearance, so I was only able to get my hands on 11 matching ones.  C'est la vie!

1 comment:

  1. Your bath mats are a great idea! I have a frog one in my room and might get more. =)

    I would love for you to come and visit when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback on anything I post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...