Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Spring!

Well, I think I may be back!  At least for spring break!  I have been busier than I thought possible.  I may be pulled in too many directions right now, but I am surviving! Such is the life of the teacher!

There are many things happening for me to be excited about.... I have had a fabulous year with my new teaching team.  We have meshed very well and I feel we compliment each other excellently!  They are very supportive and wonderful!

This weekend we celebrated, not only Easter, but my sons birthdays on March 29 and April 1... What a busy weekend it was!

I have also been working on my TeachersPayTeachers products.  I have a variety of things from classroom management to activities and games.  My best sellers are the Common Core Record Books! Check them out!
Click here for my TeachersPayTeachers store!
I also am gaining experience with having a student teacher right now.  She is with me for only have her term, but she is doing a great job!  I am very lucky to have such a good one as my first one!

One of my favorite time fillers nowadays is to PIN, PIN, PIN!  I think I am addicted and I love that it organizes so many things for me to refer to!  I love technology!  If you would like to check out my boards, you can CLICK HERE!

Well, I hope to not be gone so long, but I am in high demand (mostly by my 3 and 5 year olds!)  I wish to share more of my educational knowledge and discoveries with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback on anything I post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...