Monday, November 5, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I cannot believe how extremely busy I have been!  I know that I have neglected this blog recently, but since school has started, I have been updating and posting on teachtobehappy.weebly.com, my classroom site.  I have been working on many different resources for my parents and for my kiddos!

I have also been trying to get different types of useful technology in my classroom.  I would love to get some iPods and a Easi-Speak Voice Recorder to help with reading.  Sooooo, I recently signed up for Donors Choose and hope to get donations so my class this year and future classes can use the items we receive.  If you would like to donate, go to www.donorschoose.org/we-teach/1639007 and until November 11th, Donors Choose will match the donation! Just use the code INSPIRE. How sweet is that?  If you become one of our donors, I am already thanking you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I nominated your for a Liebster Award! To participate, visit my website and follow the directions (don't forget to leave a comment on my blog when you finish with a link back to your answers :)



    Teaching and Tapas: 2nd Grade in Spain


    - Alyssha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Go to my blog to find out what it is.
    http://secondgradebutfirstclass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback on anything I post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...