Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Larger Word Work Bottles

~Large "Letter Find" Containers~ 
~Filled with different types of letters~
Today I made larger versions of my "Letter Find" containers.  I used some single serve juice containers.  Removing the labels was super easy!  I filled the bottles with hot water and let them sit a minute.  The labels peeled right off!  A few sticky spots were taken care of with my bottle of Goo-Gone.  Using different letter beads, charms, scrapbook embellishments, and chip board letters, I filled the bottle about 1/4 full. Then I filled the bottle (leaving 1/4 on top) with plastic craft filler beads.  I am super excited to put these to good use in my room!  The options and possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback on anything I post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...